Our custom design work is vibrant, wild, and textural. We cultivate our flowers from seed to bloom in our fields and greenhouse, forage in the woods for unusual elements, and choose herbs and sometimes even vegetables to create one-of-a-kind pieces for your special day.
Flora Brown has studied floral design at Floret, one of the nation's leading farmer-florist operations, and combines traditional techniques with a unique style that reflects time and season, place, and the human spirit.
- Bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, flower crowns, centerpieces, aisle arrangements, and more. We will work with you to create designs that fit your color palette and personal style. Local delivery is available.
- DIY buckets of blooms and foliage. We'll provide you with the best of what’s in season, for you/your party to arrange yourself.
- Edible flowers for decorating cakes and garnishing plates.
- A private workshop on basic floral design, which can be a special event in itself and/or an opportunity for you to gain more confidence before turning those buckets into arrangements!
- A combination of the above.
We book a very limited number of events each season, so please contact us with a date and your ideas and we will respond promptly with our availability.