So much more than a roadside farmstand, our farmstore is an on-farm, food & grocery experience where we get to interact with our community most. We offer fresh produce, home-made popsicles, healthy foods for everyone, & more. Read on about our full offerings, & come by the farm to see for yourself!
We also buy in other fair-trade produce (local when possible) like stone fruit, citrus fruit, & mushrooms to round out our offerings for customers that want a one-stop grocery shop!
Our own certified organic produce
We grow a large variety of fresh produce year-round, including but not limited to:
- Kale, Spinach, Head Lettuces & other Greens
- Cucumber, Zucchini, & Squash
- Onions, Garlic, Leeks, & Scallions
- Pestos, Sauces & Patés
- Soups & Broths
- Grain & Pasta Salads
Frinklepod-made vegan snack items
In our commercial kitchen at the Pod we create farm-made, plant-based items like these for our store:
- Frinklepops (unique flavored popsicles like Mango-Rosewater, Matcha-Mint, & Rhubarb-Jasmine!)
- Bagels (Made fresh every Saturday morning!)
- Vegan Cheeses
- Empanadas, Tarts, & Pies
- Cookies, Cupcakes, Donuts, & Breads
We feel lucky to support fellow small businesses from Maine by carrying their awesome products:
- The Maine Burger Company Vegan Burgers (Made at Frinklepod!)
- Heiwa Tofu (Rockport)
- Go-en Miso Paste (Whitfield)
- Gracie's Garden Fermented Vegetables (Standish)
- Above the Dam Jams & Nut Butters (Dayton)
- Douston Maple & Honey Maple Syrup
- Boulangerie, A Proper Bakery Breads
- Sticky Sweet Dairy-Free Ice Cream (Portland)
- Royal Rose Syrups (Brunswick)
unique vegan groceries & fair-trade Health-food items
We are committed to providing our community with access to high-quality, nutritious, plant-based foods that they might not be able to find elsewhere.
By choosing Frinklepod seedlings you're voting with your dollar to support:
✓ organic & regenerative farming practices 🌎
✓ the local food economy 🍽️
✓ a small family farm business & community resource
Certified organic Seedlings, Seeds, and gardening supplies
Gardeners! We take great care of our seedlings to make life easier for you. They stay safe in our greenhouses until they are optimally ready for your garden. We put them out for sale starting late spring through early/mid summer. Click here to see our offerings.
We also have for you certified organic compost, topsoil, and soil amendments, to sustain your land and keep your garden thriving.